8:00 a.m. – Spoken service of Holy Communion*
10:30 a.m. – Traditional liturgy of Holy Communion*
*please see current protocols below
HOLY WEEK WORSHIP AT TRINITY
Palm Sunday, April 10, 2022, Trinity will worship in-person at both the 8:00am and 10:30am worship services.
Maundy Thursday, April 14, 2022, we will worship on Zoom at 7:00pm. A Zoom link is available in the newsletter.
Good Friday, April 15, 2022, a quiet service will be held at 7:00pm in-person.
Join us for our in-person Easter Celebration! At 8:00am a simple service without singing with Holy Communion will take place. We will have a special time of coffee and light breakfast fellowship time at 9:00am. Our 10:30am worship will feature some singing, Holy Communion, and a children’s sermon.
All in-person worship services require masks to be worn. We distancing between households. With the exception of our 10:30am Easter Sunday worship service, we are refraining from singing at this time.
WEDNESDAYS IN LENT
Come together for a special time of worship and devotion Wednesday nights on Zoom during Lent. Our messages will be based upon Jill Duffield’s devotions, Lent in Plain Sight – taking us through Lent using the ten everyday objects. Services will begin at 7:00pm using our regular worship Zoom link and the Holden Evening Prayer liturgy.
Join our worship services on Zoom by clicking this link:
or by calling1 669 900 9128
using Meeting ID 891 339 781
to listen to the audio
During the current public health crisis, Trinity’s worship continues.
WORSHIP UPDATE FOR MARCH
The Trinity Council met and discussed resuming in-person worship. Remembering that at our congregational meeting on January 30th roughly 2/3 of those in attendance were not ready to resume worship in-person in March. We also know that with a drop in local hospitalizations and new CDC guidance many are anxious to return to worship with one another.
It was decided that in March will continue our in-person worship at 8:00am and our 10:30 worship on Zoom. At this time our intention is to resume both services in-person on Palm Sunday, April 10th.
We are taking special safety precautions and ask that all who gather in person with us follow these protocols:
- We are asking that all people wear masks to protect the most vulnerable among us and to lessen the chance of spreading more contagious variants of Covid-19. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please speak with Pastor Stephanie so we can make appropriate accommodations together.
- We ask that social distancing between households/mutually agreed upon groups of people is kept. To assist you in spacing out, we have reoriented the pews and worship space to create more space between pews and we have pew signs you can take to your pew with you to help reserve an empty space next to you.
- Until further notice, we will not receive communion in person.
- As this virus is airborne, we will be ventilating our sanctuary the best we are able by opening all doors and windows. It is a chilly time of year, so be sure to dress in layers that will keep you warm.
- In addition, we will be limiting aerosol emissions by not singing together until further notice.
- Fellowship time following our service will be limited to coffee and water right now and while the windows in the fellowship hall will be open, we will encourage you to use our outdoor spaces as much as possible since drinking coffee is best done while unmasked.
- The 10:30 service will be available online. We will experiment with offering the service using the Zoom platform, but once we are worshipping from the sanctuary this may not be the best way to offer our worship online. After we test this, we may choose to livestream our service instead. More information about what live-streaming is and how to access our worship that way will be provided if necessary. For now, hold onto our Zoom meeting information.
- We will continue to post our service bulletins on the church website (a link can be found in our weekly email newsletter). We encourage you to either print out a copy at home or bringing your tablet/e reader/phone with you to use a digital bulletin. A limited number of bulletins will be printed and available on Sunday morning for those who need them.
- If you will be joining us at home via Livestream or are not ready/unable to join us in person or online and cannot print a bulletin for yourself at home, please contact Jessica in the church office. We want to make sure you are still able to worship at home as you need to.
Pastor Stephanie and the Trinity Lutheran Church Council